ICC connectivity package helps to connect and communicate with all other systems in your factory.
Electronic recipe management enables creating and maintaining recipes remotely. ICC provides online job queue management as well as tracking of work progress.
- Connection oriented protocol, checks and resends messages if needed.
- Connections to ERP, MES, robotic systems, other external control or reporting systems.
- Can be connected, for example, with Siemens, Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Omron, Schneider Electric, and other brand PLCs.
- ICC acts as TCP client and connects to PC/ PLC server
- Control recipes, work queue, manage work orders and user accounts, demonstrate and activate jobs for the machine, read machine status and quality control reports.
- Connectionless protocol. Sends the information without checking whether or not anyone receives it.
- The user can collect data from all machines at the factory and get charts of utilization rates, production volumes, efficiency, etc. Tracks and alerts can be made for long waiting times or pressure limits.
- Client-server protocol that relies on two communications channels between client and server.
- Using FTP, a client can upload, download, delete, rename, move and copy files on a server.
- Copying files and managing recipes is easy.
- Optional cable connection
- Enables outside control to activate crimping cycle and receive info when crimping diameter have been reached
- Automated lines
- Enables sending ICC counter, greaser and ICC3/4 alarms to outside control and resetting them remotely.